This page has some of the projects that I've been involved with, either as artist or producer. More projects will be made available shortly.
- Dave Brons - Official Bootleg Live (Executive Producer)
- Nature of the Beast - Dennis Skinner Biography (Co-Producer)
- Dave Brons - Based On A True Story (Executive Producer)
- Bo Menart - Out of the Woodshed (Producer)
- Michelle Higgs - Healing Rooms (Producer)
- Unicorn - Cosmic Storyteller (Producer)
- Thirst - Journey of Worship (Mix Engineer)
- Simon Higgs - Music For TV & Film Vol. 1 (Artist/Producer)
Projects As a Solo Artist:
Music For TV & Film Vol. 1 contains instrumental music from several different projects.
I Hear The Choppers Coming is an instrumental version of the classic a cappella military cadence.
Suffering, To The Border, Soccer and Journey of the Magi were originally written for a TV show recreating the historic journey through the middle east by the three wise men to Bethlehem.
Suffering was also used to accompany a video outlining humanitarian statistics under UN sanctions in Iraq prior to 9/11.
Projects As a Producer:
Bo Menart: Out of the Woodshed (EP)
Michelle Higgs: Healing Room
Unicorn: Cosmic Storyteller is the "lost" 1960s album by mythical psychedelic supergroup Unicorn.
Thought to be lost forever, the album languished in a vault for over 30 years without having ever been released.
Hmmm... we always wondered where we'd left it!
As well as co-producing the mythical album, I'm also a mythical associate producer for the mythical upcoming movie - you can check out the mythical trailer here.